On 9 Mar 2009, at 21:45, Martyn wrote:

Hi Group, anybody used or can recommend ant of the below, or any others, I think if I can build a few via a GUI it will give me a better understanding.

Nagmin
Nagat
Nagiosweb

Thanks

Martyn

You may also want to consider Opsview: http://opsview.org

You add your host and service information via a mysql db and we generate your configuration for you with all the best practises: distributed monitoring, freshness checking, templating.

Includes inline Ajax updates, performance graphing for free, Nagvis installed alongside, plus our Hostgroup Hierarchy views and Viewport views.

Download the VM and check out the quick start guide:
http://docs.opsview.org/doku.php?id=opsview3.0:quickstart

Disclaimer: I work for Opsera :)

Ton