Hi All,

I have created two contacts/contacts groups and associated these two
groups in host template so notification will go to concern team only for
referenced servers.

I want to know how can we give nagios web interface access/permission to
specific contacts/groups so that they can see their referenced servers
only not all ?

Let me elaborate requirement -:

"A" user who is owner of ABC server can see status of ABC host only in
nagios web interface not all monitored hosts.

if I am not wrong we will have to make changes in cgi.cfg, but not sure
what need to change.

and any attachments. Thank you