Hello, i got a problem im having some issues with, I've tried different things
in the alarm settings and experimenting, but I cant seem to get around it.

My setup is like this, I have 90 hosts, they all have the same service called
"ping" that I made.

What I want, is for nagios to send email on all status changes for these hosts,
and it is too.

My problem is the following.

***** Nagios 2.9 *****

Notification Type: RECOVERY

Service: $

Host: [censored]

Address: [censored]

State: $

Date/Time: Thu Jun 18 13:06:35 CEST 2009

Additional Info:

$

It send email when it's supposed too. But it doesn't show the service nor the
state.

But if I log in to nagios and force send a notification, it shows the correct
data, I suspect this to be because I send the notification from the servce. So
im thinking it's something with the host reporting.

Any ideas anyone ?

Med vennlig hilsen

Thomas Skaret Larsen

IT-tekniker