Good morning List

Apologies for posting such a dumb question but I cannot seem to find a
definitve answer:

I am monitoring sip connections from a session border controller to our various
providers.

The normal check times are too short and causing us to receive an excessive
amounts of "critical" alerts.

I would like to change the following but am unsure as to wether or not the
times are seconds or minutes.

*       The time between checks should be 30 minutes
*       State should change to critical after the 3rd failed check
*       Notifications should be only sent after the 3rd failed check (as above)
*
Apologies once again but I am a newbie to nagios.

Many thanks.

Tom

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy
the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you
are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact ab...@mweb.com for a copy.