Hi,

I have a few Windows boxes where I want to monitor a specific log files for
matching errors, and if they are there; I want Nagios to warn the appropriate
users.

I have accomplished this on our AIX box using consol's check_logfile plugin,
however I need this function for Windows. My windows boxes are monitored by
NSClient++ (latest build).

Any idea on how I could accomplish this? Examples?

Nagios 3.2
NSClient 0.3.8 (running NRPE and NSCA)

Thank you.
The Oppenheimer Group ---- CONFIDENTIAL

proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.