Hi,

I am using nagios on Linux with Fedora installed on it.

I have recently upgraded nagios to 3.2.1,when I refresh the browser it
gets redirected to home page.

I have gone through the previous posts and made the changes but even
then same problem.

I have renamed the file index.php to index.html

Please someone suggest.

Thanks,

Ravi G

--- Begin Message ---
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Joseph L. Casale wrote:

> >See this recent thread for a couple of suggestions --
> >
> >http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.user/66432/focus=66435
>
> As I posted a couple of days ago, none of those options worked for
> me on my CentOS5 box, where as they did for 3.2.0.

What changes have you tried, and where did you apply them?

This issue is caused completely by the way Apache refreshes dynamic
content (particularly PHP) by default.  I can guarantee you that the
suggestion I made previously in that thread works regardless of Nagios
version.

Caveat: I haven't looked at the index.php file under 3.2.1, but I'm 100%
sure my suggestion will change the refresh behavior.  Whether it'll
break anything else added to that page since 3.2.0 is a different
matter.

any issue.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Marc Powell wrote:

> Looking at CVS, there have been no changes to index.php in 14 months (several
> releases). Whatever's changed. it's not this.

Smells like CentOS to me...either Apache or PHP. I know there was an
httpd update this past week for CentOS 5, which I loaded.

Is everyone else experiencing this on CentOS updated?

Regards,
Max

any issue.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

--
Marc
any issue.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
placing this line "<?php header("Cache-Control: max-age=7200,> public"); ?>" on
the first line of index.php did work for me on Centos 5.4 and Nagios 3.2.1

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetr...@verizon.net> wrote:

        Marc Powell wrote:

        > Looking at CVS, there have been no changes to index.php in 14 months
(several releases). Whatever's changed. it's not this.

        Smells like CentOS to me...either Apache or PHP. I know there was an
        httpd update this past week for CentOS 5, which I loaded.

        Is everyone else experiencing this on CentOS updated?

        Regards,
        Max

reporting any issue.

I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to
the darkside

any issue.

--- End Message ---