Heidi,
My Aunt has Renaud's Disease.  It is basically a circulation problem.  In
cold weather her fingers will not get enough blood and her hands will be
cold.  She would (on occasion) have trouble with her acrylic curing and her
polish.  Polish does like warm temperatures to dry.  You could help her
nails along by putting her in a UV light that was turned on right before you
started to polish.  Not because of the UV Light but the warmth it emits.
Also, another trick for cold weather climates is to put a heating pad under
your table towel.  This will keep your clients hands toasty and help her
service along.

OR...capitalize.  Offer her a treatment using warming mittens.  That way her
hands will be warm prior to the polish and this will help with curing
properly.

Lastly, out of curiousity.  Is she short?  I ask this because quite possibly
if her hands are above her heart level while receiving the service the blood
is draining out of them and cooling them down.  Raise her chair or prop her
on a pillow to keep her hands below heart level and blood pumping.

:) Elaine

--
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International