From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:40:15 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Advanced Nail Class schedule

Hi Darlene
I would really like to attend these classes.
Where will they be located?

Peggy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:56:19 EDT
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Advanced Nail Class schedule
Sunday, Aug. 17, 10:00 AM - Electric Filing Class - 5 hours You will learn nail
prep, proper use of each bit, finishing on acrylic and gels, manicure and
pedicure techniques, & backfills

Sunday, Sept. 21, 10:00 AM - Acrylic Class - 5 hours, you will learn proper
control of acrylic, tip overlays, reverse application,sculpts, some acrylic
nail art.

Sunday, Oct. 19, 10:00 AM - Nail Art Class - 5 hours, you will learn hand
painted designs, landscape designs, acrylic and gel art, polish art.

You will receive a certificate for attending any of our classes. Each class is
$100.00 to attend. Any class with less than 10 people is subject to
cancellation.
  Any additional information please contact 423-510-9675 ext 234

Class sign-up instructions:

To pay over phone contact the Student clinic at 510 9675 EXT 232

All deposits must be in 2 weeks prior to class day, to reserve your spot.

Mailing in deposits and class fees, please include name, address, phone number,
and class you're signing up for.

We accept all major credit cards,  and personnel checks.

*If the class is canceled all deposit money and class fees will be refunded.

*Deposits go towards class fees.

Darlene Sammons LMT, NMT
Director of Esthetics and Nail Technology
Miller-Motte Technical College
Chattanooga, TN
(423) 802-2480

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football today.