This is exactly what our lead Nail Tech is claiming.  I'm sorry I disagree.
The temp can't be that high if you're going to put someone hands in it.

Ruby

  _____

From: NailTech@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kim Tobin
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 4:51 AM
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: Re: paraffin dip

In school, they had a parrifin tray that the wax melting in and the
customers would stick their hands in the wax three times.  We then put a
baggie over the hand and placed it into a blue mitt.  Is this what you mean
by reusing?  Is this wrong?  Seems like it would not be very sanitary, but
according to the teacher, the high temp would make it sanitary!  I use the
single use ones.

Just wondering!

Kim Tobin