Anyone know where I can order OPI's little holiday duo that is a lip gloss
and nail lacquer in Lil Red Wagon.in a lil red wagon?  Here in Florida,
Allied Beauty has a stranglehold on OPI and they do NOT honor the nail
tech's usual price, so I do not support them with my hard earned money, and
my other usual source is Ace Nail Supply in Georgia, and they *always* run
out of the holiday special offerings.they were already "out of stock" of
this item on October 22 when I received their mailer! As usual!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Karen

Morning Glory

Key West