From: sheila cortez
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:39:51 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Eczema and topical dermatitis

hey lynette, name is sheila.  have had eczema all my life, yea have
seen every dermetologist known to mankind, same thing, don't touch the
stuff, wash ur hands less, blah blah blah, and yes got hooked on
benedryl too.  you know theres really nothing you can do.  But when i
have my flare ups and you know what they are,  i use believe it or
not, stuff like vicks, muscle ace lotions anything thats a minty type
lotion because during our flare up (skin on fire)  they work like
coolants and cool the skin down. It helps cope when your ready to cry.
 Its by no means a cure but it calms the skin down for me anyway.
Sarna lotion is what i keep at work so the smell doesn't drive
everyone nuts.  good luck, you are so not alone