Another way to reinforce a gel nail is to embed a strip of fiberglass across 
the stress area. I do extensions with fiberglass and gel also. I do this if a 
natural nail client has one broken nail. It creates an incredibly strong and 
paper thin extension that blends with natural nails.
 Katherine
St.Louis, MO 




________________________________
From: Simmy Bredal-Bell <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 12:48:59 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gel Cracking


Hi Jen,
 
I could "explain the technique" to you with no problem, but a picture is worth 
a thousand words so I am going to let Vicki Peters show you through a video.  
Just click this link:  http://www.cylantstechnology.com/podcast/vpv.html
When you get to the website,   Choose the "SGel" video.  Vicki explains and 
shows how to sprinkle acrylic into gel on this video.  It will work with any 
gel, so even if you are not using Vicki's gel, it will work.  If you have any 
questions after viewing the video, you know where to find me!
Enjoy!
 
Simmy Bredal-Bell 
Team Vicki Partner 
Vicki Peters Nail Products


________________________________
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Jennifer Hopping
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 12:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gel Cracking


Hi Simmy How are you !! Happy New Year !!! Yeah we all made it out of 2oo8 
still intact !!! hey I just read your post I did not know you can sprinkle AC 
into ges to make them stronger ??? OMG I had no idea !!!What do you do ?? I 
never tried it . If you get a chance please explain the technique Thanks a 
bunch Love Jennifer

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gel Cracking
To: "Nailtech" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 3:44 PM


Try sprinkling a little acrylic powder onto the gel before you cure it. -t 
works great for those clients who are hard on their nails. 

Simmy Bredal-Bell
Team Vicki Partner
Vicki Peters Nail Products 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
________________________________
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:52:35 +0000
To: NailTech Group<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gel Cracking
You might try AC on this client. Some people are just so hard on their nails 
that they cannot wear gel. I have a few problem children like that! Haha!

Good luck!

Melody Montgomery 
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
________________________________
From: Rox Bink 
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:18:56 -0800 (PST)
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gel Cracking

Thanks Melody and Marsha,

The cracks are across from side to side almost at the smile line, more to the 
free edge than back deeper into the nail.

I just put a tip on her this week for the first time. I prefer to sculpt but 
she wanted a tip this time so I thought we'd try.

I'll put it on thicker across the stress area. If I remember the Brisa info 
guide that came with the system, this cracking is in the literature. It seems 
to me it has something to do with improper balance... (I'm still looking for my 
info from the class.)

She does have really rounded nails... almost if you let it grow out it would 
curl right around to the underside of her finger within a month or so.  These 
seem to be the problem nails. The rest of the set is fine, no cracking or 
lifting. These nails are not quite as curved as the others...

Thanks again.....
Roxanne 







 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to