Its a UV top coat that they buy by the gallon.  We have a wholesaler here 
in Memphis that I buy things like files, implement boxes and acetone from.  I 
will see if I can make it there tomorrow or Sunday.  Their sabbath day is 
Saturday so they are closed.  If I find out I will let all ya'll know.

 Caralyn Brown
20 Digits Nail Spa
PersoNAILized care for your 20 Digits
Bartlett (Memphis) TN
[email protected]
20digitsnailspa.com 




________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 8:17:02 PM
Subject: NailTech:: What do they use as a topcoat?


What the heck are some of these nail shops using as a topcoat?  You know the 
stuff, 100% pure acetone won't remove it, it has to be filed off, etc.  What is 
this stuff?  It is indestructible!  Anyone know the brand?  All I can get out 
of these stray clients is that it comes in a brown bottle and they sit under a 
lamp for a few minutes after.  
Pam
Nail Designs 
Ohio


________________________________
Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now. 


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to