If its  PITA to come off, would it be just a UV TopCoat like YN's Finish?

If it was over Polish, maybe they are using ZOYA's polish with a UV TopCoat.


I believe that ZOYA is the only polish that you can use under a Gel. I use
it on clients that like to go forever with the same polish colour. However I
do charge extra for this as it is  a PITA to file off!

 

 

 

Dayna

Days of Beauty

Ontario - CANADA

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Jacki sherman
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 10:04 AM
To: [email protected]; nail googlegroups
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Night night

 


If it is a PITA to get it off then you wouldn't recommend using it on polish
just p/w's right?  Instead of the UV that we currently use. I saw the small
ones on this site 



 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50468&;
> Image removed by sender. Elfa Non Yellow UV Top Coat


 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50468&;
> Elfa Non Yellow UV Top Coat
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50468&;
> 
1/2 oz
by
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/default.aspx?DepartmentId=56&F_BrandId=
35&> Elfa

Save more without compromising the results.

$5.95

(says UV Cured)

This one isn't in the brown bottle but they probably just buy empty bottles
and refill them they buy in bulk!

 

gallon $34.95

 

 

 



 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=46799&;
> Image removed by sender. No Chip Acrylic Sealer


 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=46799&;
> No Chip Acrylic Sealer
1/2 oz
by
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/default.aspx?DepartmentId=56&F_BrandId=
35&> Elfa

More than just a top coat, get better results.

$6.25

(Air dry)


 



 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50459&;
> Image removed by sender. Elfa Airbrush Sealer


 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50459&;
> Elfa Airbrush Sealer
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50459&;
> 
0.5 oz
by
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/default.aspx?DepartmentId=56&F_BrandId=
35&> Elfa

Protect your air brush designs from wear and tear.

$4.50


(Air Dry)
 
 
 



 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=23&ItemId=47097&;
F_All=Y&F_PageSize=48> Image removed by sender. Amber Glass Bottle w/cap and
brush - 1/2 oz


 
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=23&ItemId=47097&;
F_All=Y&F_PageSize=48> Amber Glass Bottle w/cap and brush - 1/2 oz
Each
by
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/default.aspx?DepartmentId=23&F_BrandId=
41&F_All=Y&F_PageSize=48> ProTool

Fill with your favorite bulk products.

As low as $0.37


 
 
Check out there Acrylic says no MMA I know that I've heard there AC works
better than any other AC on the market. I think worth the price to check it
out.

 

  _____  


To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Night night
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:01:27 +0000

Jacki,
I think this "could" be it because anyone who has come here with it on said
it is UV cured. 
Elfa Non Yellow UV Top Coat
I will see if they have it in smaller bottles since I would not want the
gallon if it is not the product. Also just so everyone knows--this is a PITA
to get off. 
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  _____  

From: Jacki sherman 
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:16:05 +0000
To: nail googlegroups<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: RE: Night night


thank you I'll be on till like 2:30 or so if not I'll come to chat Sunday
night.

  _____  

To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:13:45 +0000

Jacki,
I am not by my computer and it is taking too long to load on the BB. I will
look tomorrow morning. I was falling asleep with the phone in my hand and
the vibrations woke me up!!!! Lol. Off to sleep and phone on silent. I will
get back to you before Sabbath. 
Buenos noches,
Lynnette Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  _____  

From: Jacki sherman 
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:10:00 +0000
To: nail googlegroups<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?

Lynnette
Do you think the product in this email is the stuff?



  _____  


To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:58:53 +0000

Jacki,
They use it over polish. It is impervious to acetone. If you find the actual
stuff, please let us know. 
Buenos noches,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  _____  

From: Jacki sherman 
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:56:17 +0000
To: nail googlegroups<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?

I found it in the brown bottle this stuff sounds wonderful i'll need to go
to vietnamese supply to see if I could get some of this stuff. Do they only
use it on p/w's or over polish.
http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50459>
&ItemId=50459&



  _____  


Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:17:12 -0800
From: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?
To: [email protected]




This is the "stuff". You will need acetone to soak it off.

http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=23
<http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=23&ItemId=46799&;
F_Keywords=acrylic+sealer&F_All=Y&F_Search=Y>
&ItemId=46799&F_Keywords=acrylic+sealer&F_All=Y&F_Search=Y

It is almost as "glue" top coat. It takes a bit longer to dry, no need for
UV light.

It is best to use for French manicure, nail art, airbrush, ...or even on
natural nails.

Good luck



--- On Fri, 1/2/09, [email protected]
<[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 2:44 AM

Pam, 
If you archive this you will find that Maggie told me what it was some time
ago. I would archive it for you but I am using the phone and it takes longer
than the laptop!! 
I plan on getting my daughter to get it from the place in Chicago. 
Buenos dias,
Lynnette Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  _____  

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 21:17:02 -0500
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: What do they use as a topcoat?

What the heck are some of these nail shops using as a topcoat?  You know the
stuff, 100% pure acetone won't remove it, it has to be filed off, etc.  What
is this stuff?  It is indestructible!  Anyone know the brand?  All I can get
out of these stray clients is that it comes in a brown bottle and they sit
under a lamp for a few minutes after.  
Pam
Nail Designs 
Ohio

 

  _____  

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get
<http://toolbar.aol.com/spinner/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000020>  it
Now. 









</html



</html



</html



</html


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: ~WRD000.jpg>>

Reply via email to