One more thing,  no I wouldn’t suggest that this method be applied over the 
Natural nail, as for the trauma to it when filing off, like Lynette says.

 

 

 <http://www.daysofbeauty.ca/> LOGO!!!.jpg

 

Dayna Knight

Days of Beauty

Strathroy, Ontario

50% off your pedicure ... ask me how!!

 

  Phone:   (519) 913-0998

  Email:   [email protected]

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Lynnette
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 4:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night

 

Well Michelle, I would guess that this product we are talking about goes on 
immediately. I would not be able to answer the gel on top of wet polish as far 
as time to wait, since I have never done that. Wait! I did... when I was a new 
tech. I must have waited for it to be dry. I remember it took forever to file 
off. Dawn White warned me to not do it! 
But again, I would NOT use this product on top of natural nails--even with a 
thin layer of any gel. The removal will be too much for the nails to take. 
buenos dias
Lynnette


----- Original Message -----
From: Michelle Phoenix 
I guess my question was more about applying gel over wet polish.  It doesn't 
matter if it's on a natural nail w/ a soakable gel base or not.  How long do 
you wait for the polish to dry before applying the gel topcoat?  Won't the gel 
crack w/ the polish under it?

Michelle Phoenix, P


 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image003.jpg>>

Reply via email to