Absolutely! I use YN and LE gels but use LE and Nailite gel polishes. Never had 
a problem.
 
Michele> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:08:31 -0800> From: [email protected]> 
Subject: NailTech:: Colored gels on top of other gel products> To: 
[email protected]> > > > Ok Ladies> Here is the 10,000 $$$ ??????.> Can 
you put colored gels on top of other gel product? Let's say I have abc gels. 
But love a color in xyz gels. Would it stay? I have been wondering this for 
some time now and since we are talking about colored gels I figured I could put 
this ????? Out there. 
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. 
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to