ooooh...IF that is what it means then 40% is NOT enough!? Jennifer please make 
sure you are an employee and they are paying taxes and you are not an 
independent contractor where they do not take anything out but they will give 
you a 1099 at the end of the year and you are responsible for it ALL.....


?Pati
To: Pati
From: God
"Not what you wanted. Not what you asked for, nor what you deserve. You weren't 
supposed to get this -- but I made you strong enough to deal with it. How you 
view this gift, is entirely your choice."


-----Original Message-----
From: Caralyn <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 8:19 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: hi



Jen

Why no deductions

Means u have to keep your own records and pay your own taxes.?



Sent from Caralyn's iPhone





On Jan 15, 2009, at 7:12 PM, Pati <[email protected]> wrote:









?Pati
To: Pati
From: God
"Not what you wanted. Not what you asked for, nor what you deserve. You weren't 
supposed to get this -- but I made you strong enough to deal with it. How you 
view this gift, is entirely your choice."


-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Hopping <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:05 pm
Subject: NailTech:: hi






Hi ladies to all of u who read my post just figure I would tell ya 's yeah I 
got the job !!!? I knew I would but I guess I have a tendency to stress over 
nada.? Hows 40% commision with no deductions sound ??? I also get a free buffet 
from the Hotel kitchen !! Yummy !!! The Spa is absolutely beautiful !!! It is 
in a multi million dollar hotel !! I hope I have the oppurtunity to make some 
good $$$$$$ I need it. The manager interviewer was really impressed with my 
fimo clay inculsions!!! It pays to get extra knowledge as far as being on top 
of your game it really worked for me. Thank You to all of the leaders in this 
industry that avail themselves to us to progress in the industry I have meet 
many of them and they are all great ladies !! you know who u r? LOL !!! I am 
sure I will be the lead tech there in no time they also offered me a 401k and 
benefits after 1 year !!!! She told me its not a job this is a career !!! yes 
yes its all making sense to me now ! Do what you love love what you do you only 
get 1 chance to live your life so ya betta make it good !!! hope your lovin 
what ya do taday ! Have a great day ladies !! Jennifer










A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! 









--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to