Wow Jennifer, congratulations.  40% sounds great with benefits, wow 
401K and other benefits, wow, great.  And a free lunch??? 
awesome.  Now as they have said, make sure they are taking taxes out, 
I bet they will since this sounds like a large spa.

And makes a big big difference is in comm. when deciding, because 
what are the prices of services?  40% of what?  Uhh, low prices, 
sucks, but high end, boy you will be swimming in the dollars and 
tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!! diana from indiana





At 12:05 PM 1/15/2009, you wrote:
>Hi ladies to all of u who read my post just figure I would tell ya 
>'s yeah I got the job !!!  I knew I would but I guess I have a 
>tendency to stress over nada.  Hows 40% commision with no deductions 
>sound ??? I also get a free buffet from the Hotel kitchen !! Yummy 
>!!! The Spa is absolutely beautiful !!! It is in a multi million 
>dollar hotel !! I hope I have the oppurtunity to make some good 
>$$$$$$ I need it. The manager interviewer was really impressed with 
>my fimo clay inculsions!!! It pays to get extra knowledge as far as 
>being on top of your game it really worked for me. Thank You to all 
>of the leaders in this industry that avail themselves to us to 
>progress in the industry I have meet many of them and they are all 
>great ladies !! you know who u r  LOL !!! I am sure I will be the 
>lead tech there in no time they also offered me a 401k and benefits 
>after 1 year !!!! She told me its not a job this is a career !!! yes 
>yes its all making sense to me now ! Do what you love love what you 
>do you only get 1 chance to live your life so ya betta make it good 
>!!! hope your lovin what ya do taday ! Have a great day ladies !! Jennifer
>
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to