I must say that when I moved 60 Kms away to another City  a lot of my
clients had to find another tech, but I did have some loyal clients stay
with me. Some were Nail clients but most were Feet clients.  It's true what
they say about Pedicure clients, once they can walk pain free because a Tech
did her magic, there is no way they are giving that up. 
During this upcoming recession, I am not worried about losing my Pedicure
clients at all!

Dayna
Days of Beauty
Ontario - CANADA
 -----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Terri Mullins
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: hi


I would love to nothing but pedicures!


--- On Sun, 1/18/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Subject: NailTech:: Re: hi
> To: "Nailtech" <[email protected]>
> Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 2:03 PM
> Pedi's are our bread and butter!  
> 
> Simmy
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: shannon <[email protected]>
> 
> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 05:47:53 
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: NailTech:: Re: hi
> 
> 
> I don't know about the rest of you,  but for the most
> part unless I am doing a new full set,  I make a lot more
> money doing pedis than fills.  Almost twice as much in a
> little over an hour.  And I love doing them,  and like
> someone said,  no hassles,  just pamper them and their yours
> forever.
>    
>   Shannon
> 
> [email protected] wrote:
>   I agree with Pati too!!
> This week I did 10 pedis. This was in a deep freeze we are
> having here. I tell my clients that it is the maintenance on
> their feet. The polish is just the icing on the cake. When
> they see it this way, they come back every four weeks. 
> Manis and pedis will keep you in the money. Who said you
> have to do artificials to be a nailtech?!!!!!!!
> Buenos dias,
> Lynnette  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>     
> ---------------------------------
>   From: [email protected]
> Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:28:41 EST
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: NailTech:: Re: hi
>   
> I agree.  Pedi clients who love what you do are so
> amazingly loyal.  AC clients may come and go to chop shops
> to save money, but do someone's feet well and
> they're yours forever.  Good luck!
> 
> Kathryn
> 
> 
> **************
> A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
> easy steps!
>
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=Dec
emailfooterNO62)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Shannon Arnold
> Flip Flop Beauty Shop
> Coopers Plains,  NY
> [email protected]
>        
> 
> 
> 
> 

      





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to