OMG,
I finally got on the laptop and saw this cuz on my iphone it went to the home page.
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look how scrunched here toes are!!!! I mean how could you be comfortable in these??? Come on honey!!  
I am going to make a buliten board with pictures like this for the salon and for school for my students.
Thanks Diana
 
Caralyn Brown
20 Digits Nail Spa
PersoNAILized care for your 20 Digits
Bartlett (Memphis) TN
[email protected]
20digitsnailspa.com



From: Jennifer <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:36:09 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Who's Scabby feet???


I'm mad that she disrespected those Christian Louboutin shoes that 
way. Should I ever get a pair I pledge not to treat them this way.

~Jenn


On Jan 15, 2009, at 8:35 PM, Diana Bonn wrote:

>
> http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/18/whose-scabby-feet/
>
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to NailTech+[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


Reply via email to