TTTTTanis....Awesome tell me more will ya! Gina the owner of  ENUK is a nice
nice person. She is on fb too. Have you seen the videos they have produced.
Pretty darn good quality! So yall can buy the molds huh....I jsut spent $50
for 300 molds to practice on and the training is free.
They say it takes 10 or so of these molds to actually make the same
thickness as a reg nail tip.
Wat else do you know?
your old bud...a