OMG!  I can run through the list of women on this mailing list that  this 
video made me think about.  The ones that were there for me when my  husband d
ied! Pati and Karol you even drove up for the funeral to be  there!  Pati and 
Karen who are going through so much.  Simmy with all  she's dealing with, Alice 
for all the struggles to raise those two boys into the  incredible young men 
they've become!  Laura that came to my rescue after I  lost everything in a 
hurricane and for what she is going through now!   Those are just a few!!!  The 
list goes on!  As I watched the video  Debbie was right!  I needed tissues!!  I 
think about what my life  would have been like if I hadn't come across BT some 
10+ years ago!!!  So a  huge thank you to Deb D. for creating this forum!You 
ladies are my sisters,  my friends, my confidants!  God bless and keep each 
and everyone of  you!  I think I'm gonna go cry some more now!
 
Mare
**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy 
steps! 
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De
cemailfooterNO62)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to