Hey there...WELCOME!!! Hope to see you at the 2nd Annual Networking Event in
the Smokies coming up in Gatlinburg TN!!!

Jean Ann Tucker

Knoxville, TN

From: NailTech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of amyeckerm...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:19 PM
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: Hello everyone

Hi there everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy Ecker and I live in Dayton
TN. I have been a nail tech for almost 9 years and I am a student instructor
at Miller-Motte Technical College. Never saw that job coming (ha ha). Enjoy
reading about all the new stuff out there in nail land....you get a little
dormant sitting behind a table all the time. Hope to meet some of you all at
up coming events. Take Care.
Am