Ohhhh the coffee nails ... funny ... barely remembered that.  Diana, the flying 
thing?  Nothing a nerve pill & a couple margarita's can't solve.  Besides, I'll 
have YOU by my side.  (In other words, if the need arises, I fully expect you 
to kick some terrorist ass because this one just MAY BE passed out next to you. 
)


The problem???  Lot's-o-things going on with hubby's work SO if we aren't in 
the middle of MOVING, I'm gonna see if I can come!  I'll keep my fingers 
crossed.
Kristi

 





________________________________
From: Diana Bonn <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 7:15:18 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Coffee Nails/Kristi - Orlando Show


ah Kristi, how will you get up the nerve to fly this year????? And 
simmy, the coffee nails, gawd forgot about that one.  Karen and me 
made these, clear ac with starbucks coffee!!!!!she has a pic 
somewhere.  I am the caffeine head, addiction big time.  diana from indiana


At 08:18 PM 1/24/2009, you wrote:
>I'd Looooove to see you again Kristi! Remember the "coffee" nails?Simmy
>
>Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
>
>----------
>From: [email protected]
>Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:22:53 EST
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: NailTech:: Re: What's the happs with the Orlando show?
>OMG!  Kristi you better!!!!!!  That would be the icing on the cake!!!!
>
>Mare Horak
>Nails by Mare
>National Educator for Care Beauty, Callus Care,
>Cuticle Care, Olive Oil Foot and Cuticle Cream,
>National Educator for Color Club/Art Club
>
>----------
>A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. 
><http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62>See
> 
>yours in just 2 easy steps!
>
>
>
>>




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to