Dayna,

You know all you had to do is ask.

A hug,  Maureen

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Dayna - Days of Beauty <i...@daysofbeauty.ca> wrote:

From: Dayna - Days of Beauty <i...@daysofbeauty.ca>
Subject: NailTech:: need good thoughts ...and alcohol!
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 5:59 PM

Please my nail tech sisters, send me good thoughts and hopes of lots of
alcohol! LOL
All kidding aside, I got a call from my dad yesterday that my grandmother was
rushed to the hospital. My 3 ¾  drive turned to over six because of the big
snow storm that plagued Ontario. Sadly I didn’t make it in time. Please send me
good thoughts to be strong for my kids who are devastated and to also to be
strong for my mother my mother who is breaking down. And to send me enough
alcohol (not for me – for him) to deal with my dad so we don’t kill each other.

Dayna

Dayna
Days of Beauty
Ontario - CANADA