Be sure you are doing an IMMACULATE prep.... ALL cuticle on the nail plate
MUST be removed.... Not sure about the Zoya prep solution--I use straight
acetone for cleansing/dehydrating the nail plate.  DO NOT use OTC alcohol...
some alcohols have a little oil in them... this will definitely cause
lifting!

I am willing to bet the lifting is starting at the sidewalls where the tips
are under the product on your nails.  I never glue tips anymore; I strictly
sculpt everything now!  Tips are glued; i.e., the glue is water-soluble and
will break down easily, causing lifting at the edge of the sidewalls.  This
is why I stopped applying tips and forced myself to learn to sculpt.  But,
if you are going to continue to use tips, be sure they are fitted properly
and completely sealed.  Use CND quick-set glues, too, because they are
water-resistent... but... that just means "still will break down eventually
because.. geeshh.. its glue!"

Of course, any Brisa user knows sculpting with their builder gels isn't easy
because they do have some self-leveling properties.. and I still have not
gotten to the place that I can perfectly place gel to sculpt in such a way
as that I have little filing to do.. so, I just do the best I can with
placement, focusing on building up the apex of the nails and finish them out
with a file... but.. one day when I grow up, I hope to be better at
sculpting than I am right now! Haha!

Also, be sure you are getting good coverage at the sidewalls of your nails.
Can't stress that enough!

Feel free to call me if I can help any further!

Melody Montgomery
252-217-8221
Everything Nailz Ink
www.everythingnailzink.com