From: lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net <lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Chicago Beauty Show....
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 2:44 PM

Jackie,
If you join INTA your admission is free!
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Alice
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:39:09 -0500
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>

I worked the show last year....froze my butt off!!!  They say no roller cases,
but almost everyone had one. Oh and they had a great cafeteria there and a
McDonalds...the lines stunk but at least there was decent food!!!

Alice Wallace
High Road To Education Team Member