http://www.beautytech.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29264  Wanted to share this
link with those of you that dont frequent the message board.

OOT OOT!!!! This class was filled with GREAT techs and am so happy to have made
the choice to be there with you all...thank you so much for attending and
learning with us...you have made another successful learning few days for us
all. The emails that I am getting from new techs and vets alike are great to
hear, ensures me that EVERYONE can learn something from these classes  ..We
have all made some wonderful new friends..MISS YOU!!! It sure goes by too fast.
I have to say also that its great to know you all enjoyed the new format and
believe we will for sure keep it going this way. I havent seen the pics from
Kevin yet but as soon as he sends me the file, I will be sure to post them for
you...OMG the pic of Shelly when we put her in front downstairs is
HYSTERICAL..cant wait to post that one...lmao!!! Anyone else out there that has
some pics, please share here also, cant wait to see them.

Thank you again everyone and hope to see you soon!!

Keep it nailing and knock the socks off those clients of yours...OOT OOT!!!

Next up...West Palm Beach and Nashville...WOOOHOOO!!

Tammy Warner
The High Road to Education
www.thehrte.com