I'm currently at a salon paying 40% commision and I supply everything right
down to my table, chairs, pedi chair, supplies, I mean everything.  As we know
nail products are not cheap!  I think 40% is too much and now we have a cosmo.
coming in that does everything.  She is going to use my table and pedicure
chair and now the owner and she will be making money with my equipment (and
polishes).  I am only there 2 days a week and have asked the salon owner to let
me pay her 25% commision and she can use my equipment.  My question is do you
all think this is fair or am I being unreasonable with this offer.  There is
also no advertising done, I supply my own business cards and brochures.  I feel
like a heel but I'm trying be business smart here.  What do you all think?