From: Michelle Cordes <nailgirl1...@yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 23:23:21
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Odorless acrylic

I used Tammy Taylor when I needed to be odorless. It doesn't yellow, it uses
the rest of the system with only the liquid and powder changed, and the surface
spray makes it easy to file. Once it is on, it files just like regular a/c.
Used very dry and in a very warm room, it is easy to sculpt with and has good
strength. :) If I can't have it stink, this is a good substitute... I have not
tried Vicki Peters...

Michelle Cordes, LNT
The Nail Spa @ Steel Magnolias Salon
"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
Bremerton, Washington
www.myspace.com/thenailspa