I do not think it is too loud. It has to be shut off if you are on the phone. 
Well I do anyway but I usually never answer the phone when I am filing nails. 
Plus I have sensitive hearing!!!  
Also, between the Partigon and the e file, my bird loves it. She sings and 
chatters while they are both running. Keeps my clients occupied!! LOL
Dawn may chime in here on the decibel level. The paperwork says it is 1/15th 
that of a blow dryer. 
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Cira DAnna <[email protected]>

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:27:32 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: these air filter machines???


How loud is it?
 
Cira

--- On Mon, 5/25/09, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: these air filter machines???
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 2:23 PM


Diana,
The Partigon is a unit that sits on my floor; has a hose attached and is 
clipped to the tabletop unit piece. I have my clients fingers at the nozzle to 
suck in all the dust. 
The handpiece did not fit my Kupa. The second one did not fit my Kupa. I no 
longer use the Kupa!! But I love this unit. 
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Bonn <[email protected]>

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:08:40 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: these air filter machines???



Are you guys talking about a box that sits on,around, beside your
table to collect dust?
Or are you talking about a box that has a hose connected to it with
the vacum hooked to your handpiece?

I am confused.  I just love Gina's set up, but if I remember
correctly, you can buy the handpiece (vacum hose) but not the machine
itself from her.

diana from indiana








      



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to