I am soooo pissed!!? I put ac back on my nails last week...VERY short, a light pink glitter...I needed coverage so you can't see the damaged short spots...wellllll...my left pinkie felt a little loose, but I haven't had problems with that one...until now...I shortened it even more the other night...and today while rummaging thru my pocketbook...it came off!!? The whole thing ....MY nail..not just the ac.?I have a bit of neuropathy going on in my hands and the left one is worse...I wonder if that is effecting the way the nails are growing????(nails on left hand are all still crappy) ?Does anybody know about neuropathy?? ?Are they ever going to be normal again?? It's been 1 year and 2 months since my last chemo treatment!!? I HATE this part.? ok I just had to vent. sorry.....
?Pati When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry... Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.... --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
