From: Alice <lunadelu...@aol.com>

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:30:31
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Akzentz Options Blush Pink trouble

 With any color gel be sure to stir the gel because the pigment settles..so
stir it and get all the additional color from he bottom of the jar.  As far  as
coverage, it depends upon the color some are lighter than others. I do 2-3
depending upon how I feel the color looks.  I've yet to do only 1 coat of color
gel.
What are you using as your base.. Base & Gloss or Opti Bond?  I know Anna has
had a lot of success doing 1 coat of Opti Bond, cure, 1 Coat of Base & Gloss,
Cure, wipe off sticky layer with Prep,acetone or alcohol, and apply your color.
Wiping off the sticky layer prevents the color gel from shrinking back,  But
note, using Opti Bond will make it more resisant to soaking off.
I'm sure Tammy will add to this if I missed anything lol
.

Alice Wallace
High Road To Education Team Member