Thank you for your response! Here are a few questions that I'd love for you to
answer.

1. Why do you do your own nails??

2. What are the cons to doing them yourself?

3. Have you gotten any clients from displaying your work on yourself?

4. Full name, salon name, city and state.

Thanks again!

Jill Clark