From: Debbie Doerrlamm <sa...@beautytech.com>

Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 00:26:11
To: Nailtech-googlegroups.com<Nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: 2ndpics from Orlando

OK the 2nd load of pics are up online!!

Long day, picked up Mindy and me Di and Mindy headed to Universal for
a LONG day of R&R and we hit every ride there.. dinner and now we
fetched Tanis from the airport and we're catching up!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/wkdwich/Premiere2009

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

webmas...@beautytech.com
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk - wkdwich, MSN - wkdw...@hotmail.com)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers