YUP! We're on our 3rd cover right now. What jet do you have??

Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Thorsfeldt <mary.thorsfe...@allthor.com>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:09 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Jet Covers

? Anyone experience challenges with pedicure thrones?? As of right now our Jet
Covers have broken. ?I have called an email manufacture, trying to get
replacement parts.? They havent returned any correspondence, email or phone.?
This is so aggravating broken down pedi thrones.? GEEZ!? Does anyone know where
I can purchase these to get up and running.? I have clients that want happy
happy happy toes!

Thanks,

Mary

mary.thorsfe...@allthor.com