Blkmoon,

I get a subscription sent to me here at Star Nail.  It is well worth the
subscription.  I love reading about what is going on in the UK.  They also
have segments from the USA too.

Alex Foxx the Lead Editor is so much fun.  It's never a dull moment when we
get together.  She absolutely loves this industry.

:) Elaine

Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales