From: "kalicona...@aol.com" <kalicona...@aol.com>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 7:55:38 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: A hairy problem

I did that once, 20 yrs ago, and I had to use what is called "cholesterol" in
order to make it a livable oops. To me it felt like sheeps wool, and the
cholesterol softened it to which it felt more like human hair again.
Cholesterol can be found in the african american hair product section of any
store...ie walmart, meijers. BUT I am not a cos chic. Just info from past
experience.

Missy Kalico-Johnson
Otsego, Michigan