From: Pati <nailg...@aim.com>

Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 00:32:00
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Pati update short...

hey just a quick one...
small surgery tomorrow...final one ( tattooing is next) in the reconstruction
process.....9:30 am...say a little prayer please....for some reason ...I am
a?little nervous about this one....?and it is an easy one....oh well...

Did 5 services today!!? I love my little salon.....maybe someday it will be all
finished !?? LOL!!

thanks!

?Pati

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry...
Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile....