From: Pati <nailg...@aim.com>

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:29:28
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: LI Networking Even

Deb,

?I had a great time yesterday also.? The hotel was very nice...the room was
great...the educators were awesome...I liked the new format ....this way it
wasn't all bling all day...I learned a few new things and got a couple of new
ideas to implement in the salon. I also?got to see many friends I haven't seen
since last year...and many new ones too!? Michelle stayed over and was an
absolute doll...so glad we met.? Thanks again for all the hard work organizing
this event! I sent out my thank you's already also.

See ya next year!

?Pati

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry...
Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile....