  From: lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net
  To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:51 PM
  Subject: NailTech:: Re: Need your help!

  Hola Maureen!
  I think that was Mindy that has that ball chair. I know someone else got it
but I forget who! Sorry I could not help you.
  Buenos dias from SUNNY and HOT PA,
  Lynnette
  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  From: Maureen Solan
  Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:13:28 -0700 (PDT)
  To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>

        Lynette,

        Did you at one time post about the exercise ball chair?  I need some
info on it from anyone that has one.

        Thanks bunches,  Maureen

        --- On Sat, 8/29/09, lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net