Time:           10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Date:            Sunday, September 27th, 2009
Location:    Faces Etc.
4419 Nicollet Ave South
Mpls, MN 55419

Price:   $50.00    You will need to order your seat by calling:   Go Nail ‘Em @
651-283-2133. All classes must be prepaid.

Things you’ll need:  Gel Brush (Products will be available for purchase). Come
to class with no Gels or Acrylics on. You will have the opportunity to work on
each other.

Not only do gels promote a healthy, natural nail lifestyle, they’re also really
good for your business as higher-end spa service. In this intensely informative
class you’ll get hands-on training on natural nail preparation with Protein
Bond, natural gel overlays, tips-with-gel overlays, sculptured gel nails and
traditional and reverse backfills. And when we’re done with that, we’ll show
you how to teach your clients to “maintain the gel lifestyle.” That’s real
synergy.

Go Nail ‘Em
(Official Distributor for Young Nails in Minnesota)
1911 Suburban Ave. St. Paul, MN. 55119 p: 651-283-2133 fax:
651-774-7018gonai...@yahoo.com
www.gonailemofmn.com