Now who would work for someone who placed an ad like this???? OMG..

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynnette <lynnettemad...@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:41:54
To: <lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net>
Subject: want ad

Tired working for A-Hole's in our industry. I have a few of them in the
past and learned from my own experience how to treat season veterans. I
am looking for that perfect match to join my team of exceptional and
caring stylists and nail techs. I know you want to be treated with
respect and with hard work you could become more financially successful
then you have ever been in the past. Of course a following will be
required, and commissions will be negotable and confidentail. I don't
promise what I can't deliver but if your out there and want a much
needed change from the crap you put up with all day, Email me and lets
make dreams happen.