From: lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: INCOCO anyone see these yet?

   Awesome that you got to spend the day with your guys!!!!!!
Well, like you I hate those kiosks!!!!! I will do anything to avoid them. I
pretend to be on the cell!!
And, like your boys, Jaclynne thinks I am rude too. I think what ticks me off
is the same as you and that they are ripping people off.
Jaclynne called me way back when and was soooo excited that one of the kiosks
had this "awesome shiner" buffer that you just HAVE to have Mom!!!!
Me: Jaclynne, how much did you pay?
J: ONLY $10!!
Me: really??!?!?!! I can get that same thing for $1 at Sally's!!!
I kind of felt bad for her as she wanted to show me something new, but I had to
let her know she was being ripped off.
Same with the hand creams. My clients buy that $#!t and it blows my mind. The
reason?? They cannot say no!
But, back to this stuff. What color french did they put on top? I never put my
pink over my white, but this would have to to not have a ridge.
Just not sure I want to pay $6 for one time unless it was for a special
occasion!
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile