Iuse the Footsie baths and my clients love them. They are confident that
they are sanitary with he disposable liners...my beef is that the heating
elements are in the bottom of the bath and they really do get WARM!! CLients
just move their feet around, yet you have to explain and so on! I would by
them again though have not had a problem with them and I do more pedicures
than anything on my menu in a four season state!!

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Misserindanielle <misserindanie...@gmail.com

--
Kelley Killop-Marble

Opalized Designs Studio Salon