From: Adrienne Schodtler <yoadrienn...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:02:32
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: travel table /was mobile services setup

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I am slowly figuring out how to travel & stay
organized...my biggest issue is a table.  Tray table or something else
portable?  I remeber a while back there was a tech that invented a travel
station that the table folded up on the side...don't remeber the name of the
contraption, though.

again, thanks for the help!

Adrienne Schodtler
High Tech Nail Tech
Raleigh, NC

www.lushnaillounge.vpweb.com
www.twitter.com/lushnaillounge
www.facebook.com/adrienneschodtler

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."