Am shamelessly begging for votes for my adorable pup in the Hallmark "Dog Named 
Christmas" photo contest. 
http://www.hhofdogcontest.com/dogs/parker-franklin-dec-02
 
Vote and share the link... we have to catch up! The top dogs are already in the 
30K votes range! 
 
BTW-- while I'm off topic, does anyone need any Pampered Chef products? 
Apparently I'm having a party (WTF?) and apparently I can post a link online 
that will allow anyone anywhere to order from my party. Who knew?

Maggie Franklin: Attitudes Salon; Visalia, CA
"Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."
Maggie's Website
Maggie's Personal Blog
Maggie Rants [and rav...@nails Magazine 
Myspace
Facebook




      

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


Reply via email to