I usually just file it off too, but if it's a drastic color change, I do both...
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Tobin <nibot...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:13:46
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....

I have actually had more luck just filing it off.  It's faster and seems
neater.
HTH
Kim Tobin

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net

From: lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net <lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net>
Subject: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:10 PM

Hola everyone!! Greetings from chilly Pennsylvania!
I have some questions again with this "soak off" gel.
I had VERY good results with my first guinea pig. She works in the post office
and her nails take LOTS of abuse. First chip was two weeks later.
BUT-- I went to soak this stuff off and LO and BEHOLD the gel does NOT soak
off. I filed a bit and it did not budge!!!!!
So I wound up e-filing it off!!!!
What are you soaking off with?
Does it come off like acrylic or does it just come off in one piece?
Or the layers you apply?
This stuff stuck like mma

Help!
Muchas gracias,