I have the iPhone and I book my clients appointments on here using the calendar app that came with the phone and it works great. Especially on the go. It can then be synced with your computer. Whether it's a mac or PC.

Dayna

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-01-06, at 9:10 AM, Dawn Forenzo <dmfore...@aol.com> wrote:

Hi!
To all the mac users that use STX for booking thier appts... Did you see the iPhone app that you can book ur appts on your phone??? Of course you have to by the program to sinc with your computer program. This might be something I need! :) Well just looking for some feedback before I make the purchase... It's not cheap but looks like it would make life easier if your on the go...

Thanks
Dawn
Albany NY

Sent from my iPhone