April 19 - 20, 2010

DownTowner on Lygon
66 Lygon Street
Carlton, Victoria, Australia 3053

Registration: $200 AUD
www.TheHRTE.com for more details and registration information

The High Road to Education has been designed as a new and innovative experience
for the continuing education of nail technicians. Top artists in our field have
been assembled, bringing their own special style and expertise to this two day
educational event. The focus of the workshop is to expose attendees to varying
levels of non-product specific* technique. You will learn many tips and tricks
from seasoned veterans in the areas which may consist of gel, acrylic,
pedicure, design, nail art, competition and salon style, form placement,
structure, efiling, proper finish filing and much more. Beginners and seasoned
techs alike will gain from the experience.

Meet & Greet (Saturday evening) is a great opportunity to meet the educators
and other workshop attendees in an informal setting. Location of the Meet &
Greet varies, but is often held within the hotel or conveniently near, and
usually at 7:30 pm. Email ta...@thehrte.com for details about your Workshop.

Day one (Sunday) will begin at 9am with a break for lunch, and ending at 5pm.
The educators will be providing demonstrations throughout the day, with an open
forum for discussion and questions. Demonstrations are meant to be interactive,
and audience questions and participation are an integral part of the workshop.
(Depending on the amount of class participation during education time, or the
amount of educators in the line up, there is a possibility that we may run over
our end time.)

Day two (Monday) will begin at 9am with a break for lunch, and ending at 3pm.
The second day is designed for hands-on practice. The educators will be
available to work with you one-on-one on your desired skill or technique. (If
we run out of time for educators on day one, we resume with them at 9am and
then start hands on practice.)

Tammy Warner
The High Road to Education
www.thehrte.com